Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Vampire's Suck


Ya know, it’s a good thing that the myth about vampires and mirrors is completely wrong, otherwise, I wouldn’t be able to take this video in the bathroom mirror. It’s also a good thing most people consider us just myths. They chalk my teeth up to fakes. Or think that I had them filed or something. They would never actually guess I’m a real vampire, that would be ridiculous. But, alas, it’s true. I wasn’t always a vampire, though it’s been a long, long time since I was a human. Or a boy, for that matter. I owe both of those things to Master Damon.


See, I was born a long time ago, back in the 15th century. Back then my name was Ingram Rowntree. Geez, it feels strange to use that name after so long. I was never the biggest or burliest man, even after I grew out of boyhood. Nonetheless, I wanted to prove I was a real man. There was a beast, presumably a wolf, that kept killing the hunters in my village. We’d send others out to try to find the missing hunters. However, they’d only return with bodies, if they returned at all. So I set out to hunt down this supposed wolf, determined to bring back its body and prove I could be a man, just like the rest. Turns out that wolf was really a vampire.


I met Master Damon in those woods. He was standing there, towering over me, blood dripping from his fangs and chin. He was struggling to survive, having recently been turned. He didn’t yet have full control over his new abilities. However, he had finally learned to ensnare the minds of mortals and turn us into his thralls. Which is exactly what he did to me. He rested his large, dark hand on my shoulder, and I felt it. I was enraptured by his magic and his every word, unable to refuse even his simplest of commands. He had me go into village after village and draw them out for him to feed. The more he fed, the stronger he grew. After doing this for months, he’d finally figured out how to transform me into a vampire myself, though still under his control. Unlike the myths and stories of the modern age, it isn’t as simple as just biting my neck. It was some sort of blood magic ritual, transferring some of his life force into me, tethering us together, making me even more subservient and reliant on him. But it did effectively turn me into a vampire, granting me similar strength to him, though him being the alpha means he is still much stronger. But that was only the first ritual he performed on me.


A few centuries later, Master Damon had grown so powerful that none could withstand his power or magical charms. I, on the other hand, hadn’t changed at all. The eternal life unfortunately came with a big downside for me: I don’t really change physically. I don’t grow, can’t build any muscle (not that I need it, I’m stronger than even the strongest mortal man), and I don’t notably age, so I still look as boyish and unmanly as I did when I was turned. But Master Damon had been looking for a spell or potion that would allow him to change me. Make me look like the man I’ve always imagined myself becoming. He really was a generous Master. And it seems he had finally done it. He called me to the secret laboratory under his manor. He had ritual circles and glowing crystals all around the room. He instructed me to stand in the middle and gave me some concoction that would knock me out. As I took it, he explained the ritual would allow him to mold my body. He promised he would shape me into the ideal shape for us. But when I awoke, I could tell something was wrong.


When I woke, my normal short, cropped hair was in my eyes. It was also a lighter blonde than my usual dirty blonde. I sat up, feeling a weird heft and movement on my chest. I looked down to see… BREASTS!? “What the hell!?” I heard a high-pitched and very feminine voice scream from my throat. I looked around frantically, searching for Master Damon. I spotted him standing a few feet away, just outside of the ritual circle, smirking. “Now, now,” I heard his deep, masculine voice rumble. “Shouting and cursing isn’t very ladylike, Isolda.” My eyes grew wide in shock and anger. “You- you turned me into a woman!? Why!?” I asked. He chuckled deeply, and I felt a tingling sensation from my new anatomy. “Well,” he began. “It has been quite a long time since I’ve been able to really let loose in the bedroom.” He casually strolls over to me and rests his large, dark hand on my now bare shoulder before continuing. “These mortal women are far too fragile for me to really enjoy myself. So I needed one that would be able to handle me at my full power. And what better way than turning my ever-loyal servant into my eternal lover? You’re already wrapped around my finger.” He raises his hand and cups my chin, and I feel my leg start to grow damp as my wetness flows down it. “Now you’ll just be wrapping yourself around my other parts,” he says with a smirk as he leans in and pulls me into a deep kiss.


That was our first night together, but far, far from our last. Many centuries have passed since then. Now, we live relatively normal, modern lives. Daddy Damon, as he now requires I call him, is a big-time lawyer now. He uses his magical charms to convince juries and win all his cases easily. He makes good money, so we can afford to buy black market blood so we don’t have to feed on mortals. I don’t work, since there’s no need with him making so much. So I just stay home and clean. I started a TikTok, just to have something to do while Daddy’s at work. I never expected it to take off as much as it did. I guess there’s a lot of horny guys out there who like petite, blonde, vampire girls. Who would’ve guessed? Never in the hundreds of years I lived did I think this is where I’d end up. But all in all, it’s not so bad. It has quite a few perks! “Isolda,” I hear Daddy call. “I’m home. Had a big win today, come help me celebrate.” Speaking of said perks, looks like this video will have to wait. This vampire has some sucking to do! I love my life!


1 comment: