Fun (unrelated to anything) Fact, "Curiosity killed the cat" is only the first part of the phrase. The second part is "But satisfaction revived it!" So stay curious everybody! Hope you enjoy!!
P.S. If you read my cap, Just One Of The Girls, my dear and amazing friend, Sammi, did a two part sequel to it over on her DeviantArt which I will link below! Both it and her are amazing, so go show her some love over there!! And who knows, maybe there will be a finale/epilogue at some pointš¤

Beautiful caption and picture. You have a talent, but IMHO as before, it does not fit my screen to read easily. (Just the words) I have a 26" screen so it must be my eyes. I will catch an occasional work of yours.
ReplyDeleteYea, I'm sorry about that. I try to get the text as big as possible, but sometimes the amount I write gets away from me and I have to either make it smaller or increase the size of the overall image, which can make the file too big and not load properly. I can always add it below going forward if you think it would help? I usually don't like reading caps like that myself, so don't usually think about it over here.
DeleteI love it
ReplyDelete