Whoops there I go, crackin' more eggs.
You're the beat at making sissy omelettes!
any chance for a sequel on this one?
I'd say there's definitely a chance!
i’m beginning to believe this weekend went Right! ☺️👀
I'd have to agree, for the most part
please do an olivia rodrigo caption <3
I can definitely make that happen! Do you have any particular GIFs in mind?
I don’t have a particular GIF in mind, maybe something from her new album pr?
Whoops there I go, crackin' more eggs.
ReplyDeleteYou're the beat at making sissy omelettes!
Deleteany chance for a sequel on this one?
ReplyDeleteI'd say there's definitely a chance!
Deletei’m beginning to believe this weekend went Right! ☺️👀
ReplyDeleteI'd have to agree, for the most part
Deleteplease do an olivia rodrigo caption <3
ReplyDeleteI can definitely make that happen! Do you have any particular GIFs in mind?
DeleteI don’t have a particular GIF in mind, maybe something from her new album pr?
Delete